FelTex SA300 uses the trusted technology of premium grade FelTex, making it one of the strongest, most reliable and best performing synthetic underlayments for all residential and commercial projects. With no back-nailing required and no priming necessary at low temperatures, SA300 is unrivaled in its ease of application. In addition, SA300 is:
- Reliable: Proprietary Fiber Claw walking surface offers dynamic steep-slope traction.
- Easier to Handle: Up to 4 times lighter than competitive products.
- Saves Money: 48 in. roll saves labor costs while improving coverage.
- Versatile: Meets code requirements for initial tack at 0 degree F and has a high adhesive melt point at 280 degree F.
- Stronger: Remarkably stronger than competitive products, will not delaminate and is resistant to tearing and stretching.
- Sustainable: 100 percent inorganic, will not rot or mold and may contribute to LEED and NGBP ratings.
- Backed-up by 10 year limited warranty.
Pallet pricing available upon request.